If you are interested in participating in a school solar installation trip in partnership with LUTW please contact [email protected] Our team would be happy to schedule project presentations to any school interested in learning more.
University of Calgary Student? Join the student clubhttps://www.facebook.com/LUTWUofC/
Message them on LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/light-up-the-world-university-of-calgary
LUTW may offer local and field-based volunteer opportunities to qualified applicants. Knowing that volunteers and researchers have a vast and diverse set of skills to offer, LUTW aspires to best match talent with project needs. There is also the possibility of integrating volunteering with post-secondary degree requirements or as part of a research project.
- Viability and impact of productive uses of Solar energy: Solar energy water pumps, Solar grain driers, electric fences, computers and internet access.
- Impact of new access to electricity for families and communities.
- Challenges and opportunities for rural women to obtain renewable energy.
Marketing and Communications:
We want to share our story and find more supporters in Canada, Peru and around the world.
We are also studying finding beneficiaries in Peru through digital marketing.
We would like support in:
- Content writing and videography.
- Adwords and Youtube advertising management.
- Search Engine Optimization.
- Marketing research to target families needing solar energy in Peru.
Become a Volunteer
[contact-form-7 id=”6155″ title=”Volunteer recruit”]